IMechE event to focus on transmission & driveline developments
Currently offered with a 15% early bird booking discount, the seminar will address transmission and driveline strategies and problems faced by passenger cars, heavy-duty vehicles and off-highway vehicles.
The event will provide an exclusive opportunity to meet representatives of car OEMs and driveline suppliers for on and off-highway heavy vehicles. The increasing capability of electronic control systems has helped to facilitate joint developments of engines, drivelines and gearboxes.
Expert speakers include:
• Mark Stanton, director vehicle engineering, Jaguar Land Rover
• Jérôme Mortal, chief engineer – transmissions, driveline & powertrain systems, Jaguar Land Rover
• Vladimir Vantsevich, director, vehicle & robotics engineering laboratory, University of Alabama
• Jonathan Horsley, lead technologist – low carbon vehicles innovation platform, Innovate UK
• Jon Hilton, product development & sales director, Torotrak
• New requirements for off road capability, performances, NV, fuel economy and weight
• New concepts not reliant on conventional architecture
• The latest modelling and simulation technologies
• Known and novel technologies for passenger car, off-highway and truck sectors • CO2 impact for transmission variants and subsystems
• “Real world” fuel consumption and its impact running up to 2025
• Mobility, energy efficiency and stability of terrain multi-wheel vehicles • Unique applications including military trucks, construction equipment and farm tractors
Event bookings are currently being offered with an early bird discount of 15% before 30 November 2014.click here.