Motorvate Conference shows how low-emission cars can be desirable, cost-effective and fit for purpose
And there are still some places available at the free-to-attend event which takes place at the Institute of Directors on Pall Mall from 2.00pm – 5.00pm.
The session is being facilitated by Fleet World managing editor, Ross Durkin, together with WSP Group fleet and employee benefits manager, Dennis Dugen.
The programme for the afternoon is is:
1pm Networking lunch
2pm Welcome and overview
- Andrew Benfield, group director transport, Energy Saving Trust
2:20pm Session 1: Cost effectiveness
- Ryan Bushell, business development manager, Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Dale Eynon, head of fleet services, Environment Agency
2:55pm Session 2: Desirability
- Lee Rabjohn, contract hire and leasing manager, Volkswagen
- David Oliver, procurement manager, Red Bull UK
3:20pm Coffee break
3:50pm Session 3: Optimisation
- Kate Armitage, projects & strategy director, Route Monkey
- Mike Cross, principal sustainable development manager, Willmott Dixon Re-Thinking Ltd.
4:30pm Keynote presentation
- Michael Hurwitz, director – energy technology, international, Department for Transport
The conference is followed by the Energy Saving Trust Fleet Hero Awards from 6pm at the same venue.
Ross Durkin said: ‘This is a great line-up of presenters at an important fleet industry event. We hope that the format of encouraging as much participation from the floor as possible, which worked so well at this year’s Fleet Show, will ensure that every delegate goes home with some new thoughts and ideas.’
Fleet managers wishing to attend the event should contact Ross Durkin for further information.For more of the latest industry news, click here.