- 18 Apr 2015 00:01 Fleets leading Q1 2015 ULEV registration boom
- 17 Apr 2015 15:09 Next Plug-in Car Grant likely to offer higher funding for EVs
- 16 Apr 2015 12:05 Audi Prologue concept shown in allroad spec
- 16 Apr 2015 10:03 Supercar performance for Peugeot 308 PHEV concept
- 15 Apr 2015 15:38 More power and technology for 2016 Cadillac ELR
Eaton announces fast charger for large electric vehicles
Designed for fleets, the HyperCharger is scalable from 200kW to 1MW and allows fast charging of plug-in hybrid and electric buses and large trucks. Eaton said it hopes the product will make it easier for governments and companies to supply power for electrically-powered vehicles.
Michael Dadian, product line manager, Electrical Transportation Infrastructure, said: ‘Eaton has a long history of developing electrical and hybrid power systems for trucks and buses. Our new HyperCharger is the latest example Eaton’s leadership in building a charging infrastructure across North America and helping to set the stage for mass adoption of EVs.’