- 27 Jul 2016 16:40 Energy Saving Trust launches ULEV analysis for fleets
- 27 Jul 2016 14:23 LA car sharing service launches with Tesla Model X fleet
- 27 Jul 2016 13:58 Long-termers: Nissan LEAF 30kWh Tekna
- 26 Jul 2016 18:09 US Government backs mass EV growth
- 26 Jul 2016 16:50 Porsche to recruit 1,400 electric vehicle specialists
Eaton announces fast charger for large electric vehicles
Designed for fleets, the HyperCharger is scalable from 200kW to 1MW and allows fast charging of plug-in hybrid and electric buses and large trucks. Eaton said it hopes the product will make it easier for governments and companies to supply power for electrically-powered vehicles.
Michael Dadian, product line manager, Electrical Transportation Infrastructure, said: ‘Eaton has a long history of developing electrical and hybrid power systems for trucks and buses. Our new HyperCharger is the latest example Eaton’s leadership in building a charging infrastructure across North America and helping to set the stage for mass adoption of EVs.’