Call for nominations for Low Carbon Champions Awards
The Awards celebrate examples of outstanding and innovative practice in accelerating the shift to lower carbon vehicles and fuels and reducing road transport emissions.
There are seven categories of awards as well as two special awards. The Award Categories are:
- Low Carbon Car / Van Manufacturer of the Year
- Low Carbon Heavy Duty Vehicle Manufacturer of the Year
- Low Carbon Vehicle Operator of the Year
- Low Carbon Fuel Initiative of the Year
- Award for Low Carbon Innovation by an SME
- Low Carbon Road Transport Initiative of the Year
- Outstanding Low Carbon Publication or Report
Special Awards include:
- Outstanding Individual in Promoting Lower Carbon Transport
- Grand Prix Award (‘winner of winners’): Outstanding Achievement in Low Carbon Transport 2013-14
The LowCVP Awards winners will be assessed by a panel of expert judges drawn from the LowCVP's wide range of stakeholder organisations.
The 2014 LowCVP Low Carbon Champions Awards are held in association with Cenex’s LCV2014 Event (Millbrook, 10-11 September). The Champions Awards will be presented at a dinner to be held at Jury’s Inn, Milton Keynes, beginning at 6.30pm.
Nominations, using the form accessible through the website, should be sent to the LowCVP Secretariat no later than Friday 13th June 2014.