Deadline extended for 2021 Fleet World Great British Fleet Awards
The deadline for the 2021 Fleet World Great British Fleet Awards has been extended for a further week, providing extra time for fleet firms and suppliers to ensure their work is celebrated and seen.
Now open for entries until this Friday 26 February 2021, the awards will be judged by Fleet World’s expert panel of editors and honour excellence in fleet management, and the products and services which support operators running safer, greener, more cost-effective fleets. Fleet Manager and Supplier awards are entry-only, but nominations of potential winners will also be accepted.
The categories are as follows:
Fleet Manager Awards
- Financial Superstar – The winner will be the financial wizard or team who has developed the cleverest and most innovative strategy for running a cost-efficient fleet.
- Fleet Management Superstar – Awarded to the fleet manager shown to have a strong grip on, and a complete understanding of, their fleet, as well as managing their drivers and suppliers brilliantly.
- Eco Superstar – This award will recognise fleets who have made great strides in reducing the environmental impact of their operation, putting innovative policies in place to support new technologies, vehicles and engage drivers too.
Click here for the Fleet Manager Awards entry form.
Supplier awards recognise products and services launched within the last 12 months which offer tangible benefits for fleets. Categories are as follows:
- Innovation in Risk Management
- Innovation in Cost Reduction
- Innovation in Mobility
- Innovation in SMR
- Innovation in Customer Service
- Innovation in Remarketing
Click here for the Supplier Awards entry form.
Fleet World Manufacturer Awards (no entries required)
- Best Fleet Supermini
- Best Fleet Small SUV
- Best Fleet Medium SUV
- Best Fleet Large SUV
- Best Lower Medium Fleet Car
- Best Upper Medium Fleet Car
- Best Compact Executive Car
- Best Executive Car
- Best Luxury Car
- Fleet Rising Star
- Fleet Manufacturer of the Year
EV Fleet World Awards (*entries required)
- Best EV City Car
- Best EV Supermini
- Best EV Small SUV
- Best EV Medium SUV
- Best EV Compact Executive Car
- Best EV Executive Car
- Best EV Van
- Innovation in Electric Vehicles*
- Innovation in Technology*
Click here for the entry form for the Innovation awards.
Van Fleet World Awards (no entries required)
- Small Van of the Year
- Medium Van of the Year
- Large Van of the Year
- Pickup of the Year
- Light Truck of the Year
- Van of the Year
- Van Manufacturer of the Year
Entries can be made by sending a 600-word summary to [email protected]. The deadline for entries is 1pm on Friday 26 February 2021.