Deadline extension for new EST Plugged-in Fleets Award
The award, sponsored by EDF Energy, sponsored by EDF Energy, recognises an organisation that has successfully implemented plug-in cars and/or vans into its daily operation and has taken a best practice approach to the integration of plugged-in vehicles such that their experience will inspire other organisations.
Public and private sector fleets now have until 23rd August to enter for the award, which joins 12 other award categories comprising:
- Best Public Sector Fleet; sponsored by BT Fleet
- Smarter Driving; sponsored by BMW
- Grey Fleet Management; sponsored by Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Business Mileage Management; sponsored by Route Monkey.
- Best Private Sector Fleet
- Industry Supplier Award
- Transport Solutions Supplier of the Year
- Innovation in Car and Van Manufacturing
- Innovation in Fleet Services and Systems
- Innovation in Fleet Management
- Leadership Award
- Commercial Vehicle Management
The awards are free to enter and the application process is straightforward, initially requiring only a 250-word entry outlining why the organisation should win. The criteria for each award is available to view on the Energy Saving Trust website.
Successful first round applicants will be notified by 30th August 2013 and invited to submit a second, more detailed application by 27th September 2013. Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on Thursday 28th November.
Application forms can be found on the EST website at: www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/fleetheroes