Hyundai Kona Electric and Ioniq Electric now on Onto subscription service
Car subscription firm Onto has further expanded its electric vehicle fleet with the addition of the Kona Electric and Ioniq Electric.
Said to provide the UK’s largest all-EV fleet, the Onto subscription service gives customers an all-inclusive and flexible opportunity to drive the latest electric cars and already includes the Peugeot e-208 and the Renault Zoe.
Hyundai is adding a total of 275 cars to the Onto fleet under a new agreement, including 150 of the Kona Electric Premium SE (64kWh), with the remainder accounted for by the Ioniq Electric Premium (38kWh).
The Kona joins the existing Onto compact SUV line and is available for £559 per month, providing a 300-mile range and the ability to charge to 80% battery in 75 minutes on a 50kW charger.
The Ioniq was already available but is now being offered in the Premium model, priced at £449 per month which, on the ‘by subscription’ ownership model, includes insurance, breakdown cover, wear and tear, service and repair, free charging at any Polar Plus or Shell Recharge Network charging station, and road tax. The Ioniq Electric is capable of a 193-mile range.
Both cars are available to Onto customers now for delivery within 72 hours.
Rob Jolly, CEO at Onto, said: “The addition of the Kona Electric and the Hyundai Ioniq models is exciting news for our customers, offering greater choice than ever before with our fully-flexible monthly subscription.
“With a minimum of a one-month agreement and no deposit, subscribers can now enjoy all the benefits of the Hyundai Kona Electric Premium SE and the Hyundai Ioniq Electric Premium without the long-term commitment, with the option to change to another make or model the following month.”
Natalie has worked as a fleet journalist for nearly 20 years, previously as assistant editor on the former Company Car magazine before joining Fleet World in 2006. Prior to this, she worked on a range of B2B titles, including Insurance Age and Insurance Day. Natalie edits all the Fleet World websites and newsletters, and loves to hear about any latest industry news - or gossip.
Subscribe to our newsletters
Top news of the week
- Prices and specs revealed for Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric crossover posted on 7 May, 2021
- Price drop for Toyota’s new zero-emission Mirai posted on 4 May, 2021
- Nissan EV fleet sales up 65% in last year posted on 7 May, 2021
- Star Refrigeration boosts eco work with company-wide EV sal sac scheme posted on 4 May, 2021
- Comment: All fleets need to know about EV incentives posted on 6 May, 2021
- Genesis brand brings premium approach and EV line-up to Europe posted on 4 May, 2021
- Arrival and Uber to develop electric car for ride-hailing sector posted on 6 May, 2021
- National Park Authority makes case for electric vehicles on rural fleets
- Electric cars and vans to be cheaper than petrol vehicles in all segments by 2027
- Prices and specs revealed for Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric crossover
- Nissan EV fleet sales up 65% in last year
- Switch to EVs to save Cleanology £8,500 a year per vehicle
- Comment: All fleets need to know about EV incentives