Energy Saving Trust to hold fleet webinar on plug-in vehicles
Taking place on Thursday 28th August, from 1.30pm to 2.15pm, the event will be held by specialists Ian Featherstone and Fergus Worthy from the EST.
The webinar will cover
• Latest findings from the EST's plugged-in fleets work over the past year
• Guidance for fleets considering acquiring plug-in vehicles
• Incorporating plug-in vehicles into company car choice lists
• An update on the tax position for ultra-low emission vehicles
• Key barriers facing fleets and how to overcome them
• New and forthcoming plug-in vehicles.
A Q&A will take place after allowing participants to ask questions on the covered topics.
To register, click here.